Monday, January 3, 2011

Send Love Today

Pin It One of the organizations that I craft for is Send Love Today (http://www.sendlovetoday.org/).  Through this non-profit organization, cards are sent to patients suffering with brain cancer.  This is an organization very near and dear to my heart.  For the next two months, my assignment is to send a weekly card to a 13 year old boy in Massachusetts suffering with anaplastic ependymoma.  Here is a look at the Happy New Year card that I made for him.  The image of the vintage postcard is from the The Graphics Fairy (http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/).  Everyday the Graphics Fairy posts vintage images in the public domain for anyone to use.  Each Monday she features projects made with images she has posted, and this little card is on her Brag Monday List today.


Don't you just love the look on the face of this snowman!  Too cute! 


I encourage you to join Send Love Today.  Although I prefer to make my cards, you can send store bought cards as well.  If you don't have time to commit on a weekly basis, you can also submit cards to the organization for distribution.  Brighten some one's day with a simple card and note.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...